Sunday, October 12, 2008

Slacker on the go

It has been so good to be back in Mexico. Most of my time has been spent reading novels and splashing in the Pacific with my boogie board. This has been the most comfortable and idle month in quite some time but I did manage to find employment in between naps. I start in December and until then the slacking continues. Just so both of my readers know vaguely where I'm heading if I end up missing,I'm forcing myself off of this beach and onwards to other beaches tomorrow. I have fairly good directions to Lake Atitlan in Guatemela and I'm practically there. A friend told me I should spend a month there to soak it all in but I'm feeling ambitious and I'll be pushing on to Nicaragua to try standing up on a surfboard once again. This could be the charm. Here are some standard Zipolite shots. This is the quietest I've ever seen the place. I have the entire second floor of the Brisa Marina to myself. There will be a lot more life when I come back for Christmas. Later

No comments: