Friday, December 16, 2022

Rockwood Park trails, Saint John, NBSweetness and It's Gotta Go

 After Frying Pan Lake, I still had enough daylight for Sweetness.  Presuming this was a loop, it would only be 1.2 km.  It ended up being in and out for 2.42 km but there was still enough time.  It may have made a loop with another trail connection but, that close to dusk, I didn't want to risk getting diverted into multiple trails that may or may not lead to the main track.   










You can see why mountain bikers would love these trails.  All those rocks, roots, twists and turns are what all that suspension is made for. 


The next morning I hit the first of the detours I'd passed the day before.

It's Gotta Go



Up or down, this is mountain bike heaven. 



A lot of the trail was manageable, even for me, but I dismounted often.  You can't always see what is coming around the bend.  Even for mountain bike maniacs, this is a good spot for just about anyone to dismount.  The price of slipping to the right is too high.









Beautiful trail. Why didn't I take more pictures? 

No comments: