Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Morning Huatulco 2014

Found myself out the door before the sun came up this morning.
Here it comes.  Time to go. 


There aren't too many people out and about this time of day.


I was looking for some Christmas decorations.  They're a bit sparse but they're out there.  Mostly I used the Sony Action Cam because it does alright in low light.


I've ridden by this sculpture for over a month and finally noticed it was a car this morning.  Sitting there on a driving lane, it's a tad inexplicable.


Come to think of it, it would make an extremely cool bicycle rack.  You could chain 10 bikes on there no problem.


I caught these lights just before the attendant turned them off for the day.

Chahue.  Here comes the sun.

Another beautiful day begins.

No comments: