Saturday, July 5, 2008

It works!


Wowee. I have a blog and nothing to say right now. This blog is to cut some slack for all the friends and acquaintances who made it on to my bulkmail list whether they wanted or not, some of whom will never visit here. Visits may be scarce. This isn't a fancy pop culture blog with tunes and videos; just another of those self-centered personal journals about the things I do and see.


Whether or not anyone comes here, this is open to the public so I'll have to watch my spelling and refrain from venting rage when the mood hits. This blog may even make me a better person. Does this mean I can never indulge in a long rant again?
Bookmark this if you like. It's bound to get better.
BTW Are Blogger's automated math skills worse than mine? I typed in my honest birth date and year and now my profile says I'm 46. Gosh, I feel younger. Let's see. Born in '61. It's 2008. I must be 47. That's what I've been telling everyone.

No comments: