Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Day 3 of the grand re-opening of UMAR Huatulco: They keep coming.

 Wednesday is already here and new old faces continue to appear.  

Bright and early, Fernanda is ready to go.



Here come some more.  Who do you recognize?  I will help whenever I can.  












Definitely Kelly.


I believe that is Sherlyn with the thermos cup.



Jason

Good morning!








After an extended stay in Baja California, it is Jesus, back to finish what he started.   





It is Daniela, the star of ballet.  

I finally met Fatima from Miahuatlan (where I had my first teaching job a long time ago) and Ximena from Oaxaca,  in person.  Coronovirus ruined Ximena's birthday.  Fortunately, she has been careful and there will be more birthdays to come.

Here we have Michel on the right and Samantha on the left.  I believe this is Samantha's first time for classes on campus.   Welcome, ladies.  This is where you belong.







Welcome back, Miriam.



David Canseco


Yay!  It is the Hernandez Barragon sisters, back from Juajuapan de Leon.  Mariela is the grand prize winner of the handcrafted mjolnir for last semester.


Jesus again with Maria Fernanda


Wendy and Javy are back.  Wendy is holding the mjolnir she won in summer school.  That is probably the last mjolnir I will ever give away because I don't plan to make any more. 


I have noticed that, even with their mouths safely covered, you can still tell when people are smiling. 

Hi Rocio



Hi Carmen


Carmen, Amairani and Isabel constantly monitor for any problems.  Great job, ladies!


Sinthia





Daniel

Hi Rebeca

Rosa Arely

Leonel


Zaira



No comments: