Friday, July 31, 2020

We'll Meet Again at UMAR Huatulco





Here's a big shout to all our friends, students and colleagues from UMAR Huatulco.

It has been too long since we've seen each other and it will be a while yet before we return. You are never far my thoughts. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

This wonderful song from Vera Lynn is a promise to survive through difficult and dangerous times. Sing along . There are subtitles.

Lyrics: We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through, just like you always do
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away
So will you please say Hello, to the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know, that as you saw me go I was singing this song
We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

And remember, if someone is standing close enough that you can smell their breath, step away immediately. Not everyone cares enough to be careful with other's health and safety so, remember, you have to protect yourself.



No comments: