Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Picture Day

I finally got around to putting my new smart phone camera to use and took a few random pictures yesterday en route to the beach and back.  As far as I can tell, there is no zoom. 

A section of Chahue Boulevarde has been closed to traffic for about a week now. 
 
I'm not sure what the protest is about this time.  I can't read the signs.
 
 
The protestors camp out at night with hammocks and tents.  It's all very peaceful and the detour flows quite well.  For me on the bike, it's been a bit of advantage because the traffic has slowed down and it's safer to cross 6 lanes.  I don't even have to look but I always do anyway.
 
   
 
Completely random shots.
 
Marina Park Chahue
This is something new.  This lot has only recently been flattened.  It was mounds of dirt, occasionally used by dirt bike stunt riders, previously.  Open up the full picture and you can see a few pieces of equipment remaining from a cross fit obstacle course.  I didn't notice it myself until returning from Arrocito later when I saw some people swinging on the monkey bars.  I haven't done this since the playground in Korea.  I lost a lot of strength in my left shoulder back then after a bicycle accident.  I'm proud to say I made it across this time but 2/3rds across I knew I couldn't do the Tarzan swing anymore and finished up by baby steps.  But I finished.    
 
A new hotel going up, possibly an extension to Isla Huatulco.
 
Arrocito.
 
 
 
 
 
I had the Sony Action Cam with me to test out the advice on anti-fogging from this video. 
Fogging was a problem at last Umarela. 

 

A few water drops are to be expected but the difference in temperature didn't affect it all.  Success.
 

No comments: