Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ocean Bar Bistro Cosmo Residences at Arrocito

 
 
While at Playa Arrocito 2 days ago, I scratched visiting the Ocean Bar Bistro, Cosmo Residences off my to-do list.  I already knew about the luxury condo complex, Cosmo Residences , but it wasn't until I visited their website, that I learned the restaurant bar was open to the public.
 
The word of mouth reviews have been good and it lives up to its reputation.  It's super clean, tastefully designed and comfortable.  The staff were genuinely friendly. Nice people.  What more could you ask? I'm told it looks even better at night. 
 
Naturally, I took some shots with the new camera.  Some didn't turn out.  I tend to forget where the lens is and get my fingers all over it.
 
There is a parking lot entrance.   This is where I entered from the beach.   Let's go.
 

 
 



The parking lot entrance.




That's all I have that turned out.  Everything else smudged.  See it for yourself.  I was impressed.
For such an upscale elegant place, the menu is reasonably priced, even competitive with a lot of downtown Crucecita restaurants.

There's a great video of this place.  I like it partly because I did the voice over but it's just a slick professional video with cool angles and vantage points.  It's on Vimeo so I don't think I can just post it but here's the link  Cosmo Residences. on Vimeo   

That's almost the end of Picture Day but the route to Arrocito has one serious hill.  It's so steep that I broke a chain last time I was this way, trying to tackle it going up.   This time I didn't even trust it going down.  A faulty brake and I'd be in trouble.  So I couldn't go all this way without visiting the point on my way back.

Stepping out on this ledge to get a better shot.  Oh, look.  There's my finger again.

 
It's a long way down with no soft landing.


No comments: