Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mwuh ha, ha, ha, ha Day of the Dead UMAR Huatulco 2015

This year was the first day of the dead celebration at UMAR Huatulco where I was actually present for the preparations.

My intention was to lend a hand but that didn't work out.


I was ready and able.  I just wasn't needed.

 
Maria Fernanda effortlessly oversees the whole show, making sure it's all under control. 




Will probably would have helped too.

There's Chris, our newest Canadian on staff.




Pablo looks like he desperately wants to help too.


These ladies know exactly what they're doing.  They might even call "help" interference.




I'm walking back to the office at this point because soon night will fall and


it will be time to scare people.

Sure, they don't look frightened in most of these pictures but as I held them in my clutches, I could feel their nervous trembling and hear helpless whimpers of terror.

Look how calm Karina is in the face of danger.  That's impressive.


These pictures were taken with a special camera that can capture real ghosts and blood sucking fiends such as myself.  For each one of these poses, there were at least two other cameras snapping away.  Those people will be so surprised later to find themselves with photos of their friends with their arms around nothing but empty air.  Mwuh ha, ha, ha, ha. 













Understandably, Michelle and Daphne look a tad uneasy as if they sense an evil presence lurking behind them.  And they're right.  It's me.


Shortly after this picture was taken, these two ladies ripped my throat out with their hideous fangs.  It's okay.  I have an incredible ability to heal and I was perfectly alright by next morning.




Marbella looking very traditional.  I think she might be just half dead.


There was a rumour that Anthony was behind that mask but it couldn't have been him.  He's in his early 20s.








Even vampires enjoy a good cup of hot chocolate.











 

Good times.
 

No comments: