Sunday, November 20, 2011

Huatulco through fresh eyes


Our newest teacher at UMAR Huatulco spent his first week taking care of all that necessary paperwork and didn't get a chance to see very much until the weekend when we went off for an introductory tour together. Tom speaks fluent Spanish so I took the opportunity when we were down at Chahue to ask for a quick tour of the spa. I've always been curious.


Checking out the landscape with Tom was a good reminder for me of just how beautiful this place is.

Santa Cruz from above.






We bombed around for about 5 hours and still only saw a fraction of the highlights.

2 comments:

Debbie Out Loud said...

Hello! I've been reading through your blog and enjoying your pictures and the details about life in Huatulco. Any entries yet to come, or has your Oaxaca adventure ended?

priendly said...

I'm not finished yet, Debbie Out Loud. I've just been too busy/lazy to update. Right now, my big ambition to post pictures from last Christmas. Thanks for asking.