Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Seven mjolnirs

These 7 mjolnirs are the result of my first major covid 19 lockdown project, 2020.  I made three of these back in 2015 when I had a lot of time on my hands  .  This year I have even more time because the beaches are closed


Not everything I wanted was available and I had to substitute some paint from the recommended brown water based stuff.  Things like that disappeared so I ended up with oil based black for the "leather" handles.  It all worked out okay.

Go to the previous post for videos and links to Dali-lomo's youtube channel and blog to get your template and instructions from the master himself.

This has been going on for 7 weeks and I'm looking forward to cleaning the apartment.



Little scraps of cardboard have been everywhere. Some of it was used to stuff the hammers and give them a little more heft.

Ta-dah

Stay safe.  Wash your hands and stay away from stupid people.  They have never been more dangerous.

No comments: