Thursday, November 21, 2019

Rodada por la conservacion October 2019



Waking up for the Cruz del Monte trail road trip was easier than expected as the clock had just moved back an hour.  It has been 4 years since Romeo and I woke up much earlier for a trip up this trail for the first time.

When I arrived at the starting point, there wasn't another bike in sight and I wondered if i'd understood  the directions correctly but a few started to appear in the next ten minutes  


When I arrived at the starting point, there wasn't another bike in sight and I wondered if i'd understood  the directions correctly but a few started to appear in the next ten minutes.



All of the bikes were loaded on to trucks and dropped off at the trailhead where the rangers have a station.  Romeo and  I started our trip at the other end and this is where we finished. 




Away we go.





We're off to Cacaluta.  We've been here before.











No comments: