Friday, July 12, 2019

UMAR Huatulco 2019 Ceremonia de Graduacion

Last Tuesday, teachers, friends and families gathered at UMAR Huatulco to see the graduating class of 2019 receive their diplomas.  It doesn't feel that long ago that these people arrived here and now they're all leaving to pursue careers already.  Five years passes so quickly.  


Sudden as it seems, these people are all clearly ready for whatever happens next.  They are so sharp.



The pictures above were my best chance to get as many graduates as possible.  I still ended up mising a few.  Everything moved quickly and smoothly that day except for me and my camera.   Several pictures were inexplicably dark and blurry.  People had left campus before I could get close.  If the subject of the photo was at least recognizable, I kept it.
 

Here we go.  Friends.  Graduates.  Proud parents.





























































No comments: